A Busy Day After A Long Holiday

Hey, Iam student studying in class 11th
After a long break due to corona. Yesterday, my day was very very busy because of my online exam is going on. Yesterday,  I gave my chemistry exam . That's starts from 8:00am to 11:00pm  yaha  3 hours I put my eyes on my smart phone. It was very different I felt like my eyes are burning. After that  School demand  are like  WOWWWWWWWW.They decided that after online exam Students  have to come to the school and summit answer sheet also .
Schools think that students are very free  and we have super power to attend online exam and summit answer sheet with out eating  breakfast in morning . 
In exam the Friends are playing main role 
My friends make a group  named 11th PASs Cheating se 🤭
In that during exam time we are sending answers to each other and questions are very difficult because teachers make it .so , we discussed some questions and try to solve it by own and you know that internet have helping nature so we searched from there also.
After my exam over I ran to   eat some snacks and go to bath because I wake up at 7:30 and my exam over at 11:00 so I didn't get time to bath and all . My friends were calling me and my sister taken my phone for his online exam 
her exam starts from 12:00 she have his phone but for his help in exam she taken my phone.
My friends and I decided that we all are meeting at school . When my sister exam over I taken my phone and ran to the school .
After a long decade we all friends are gathered together . Then we all entered school together  the feelings are amazing because after a long time we met like this
We met all teachers that was a happy moments .Then also treachers  given leactur of social distancing, were mask all time, and always use  sanitizer and all.
We said we know mam we follow all precation " Mam" . we summited our answer sheet .
Then we are planning to go somewhere some.
We think , think , think . our discussion is going ON .
After couple of  hours  at last we dicided to go restaurant but there is also a problem that my one or two friend not have petrol on his scooter and some are not having  shooter also. I  one of them so I said that ok you all enjoy I am going home My friend asked to stop me but I said  No means No  and my two or three friend said I am also going because we not have much money .
When I reached home I felt very tired but my mind is there only with friends  .
I chat  with my one friend that after that where you  were gone home or resturant ?
He said   resturant . I felt like Oshit  why I not stop  there only but also I think that I not have a money also. So ,it's Ok. 

 I enjoyed a lot because I met my friends and teachers after a long time
 This was a busy day as well as enjoyful day.

Don't upset just enjoy    .









Popular Posts